You could exhibit at CLICK! 2017 for FREE
RDA Brisbane, through an Advance Queensland Startup Events & Activities Funding grant from the Queensland Government, will provide 5 SEQ digital startups with the opportunity to exhibit FREE OF CHARGE at the CLICK! 2017 Digital & Business Development Event (Friday 1 & Saturday 2 September at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre).
This is a fantastic opportunity for digital high-growth potential startups who are providers of innovative digital, ICT or business services to:
- showcase your product or service to an estimated 1000+ potential clients (small and medium-sized enterprises, startups and not-for-profit organisations are the event's target market)
- network with experienced digital industry leaders
- attend a dedicated startup seminar session at the event
- access follow-up support.
To be eligible to apply for this opportunity you must:
- be the owner/operator of a Queensland digital startup business that has been in business for 12 months or less
- have not more than 3 years’ experience in total as a full-time business owner including any previous businesses
- be a trading business offering innovative digital, ICT or business products or services to other businesses or not-for-profit organisations
- not be a startup in pre-commercial stage
- not have participated as a free startup exhibitor at the 2015 or 2016 CLICK! Digital Expos.
Please note that this is a competitive selection process with only 5 exhibitor booth opportunities available.
The total number of exhibitors for CLICK! 2017 (both startups and non startups) is strictly limited, with an emphasis on exclusivity. There will only be one exhibitor per service / product category, eg. one app developer, one Telco and so on (partners and sponsors excluded). Therefore selection of startup exhibitors will take into account exhibitor categories already allocated.
The Startup Exhibitor package (valued at $3200 + GST) includes:
- A 3m x 2m booth
- Power and WiFi
- All day catering on both days (for 2 people)
- 2 tickets to the CLICK! networking function on Friday evening (always a great night!)
All exhibitors will be located directly outside the seminar rooms for best access to attendees. This is a great opportunity for direct exposure to attendees over two days (including a Saturday), but without the competition of similar providers nearby.
To apply click below, but HURRY as applications close midnight on Monday 31 July 2017.
If you know of a startup that fits the above criteria, please forward this on!