Spaces strictly limited to 48: Booking is essential (see below).
CLICK! N'GO Masterclass: How to enhance community service delivery through digital transformation
The CLICK! N'GO Masterclass is a specialist event at CLICK! 2017 for community service organisations and not-for-profits, brought to you in partnership with QCOSS.
We've assembled a team of digital experts who'll provide ideas and strategies to support service delivery and client engagements in a digital world - all pitched at the not-for-profit sector.
It provides an easy way to get access to the latest information and future-proof your organisation.
- Russell Mason, Suncare Community Services
- Lucas Meadowcroft, CROFTi
- Tony Barnes, Cyber Research ANZ
- Anna McCormack, Beacon Social Media
- Alex Cumberland, Synergy8
- Ben Amos, Innovate Media
9.00am - 12.30pm
Friday 1 September
Room P7, Plaza Level (Grey Street side)
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Spaces are strictly limited.
Cost is $44 incl GST per person.PLEASE NOTE: You'll need to register to attend CLICK! as well as registering for the Masterclass.
9.00am | Doors open and check-in
9.15am | Open & Welcome
Facilitated by Shane Fracchia, Chair RDA Brisbane
9.25am | Digital Transformation: Case study of a service provider
Russell Mason, CEO of Suncare
10.05am | Cloud Platforms: Business process transformation using cloud platforms
Lucas Meadowcroft, CROFTi
- Discover a radically strategic and functional process that aims to align people, process and technology
- Identify cutting edge utilities to transform functionality - using the new tools of innovation for driving business process transformation
- Position your organization and determine its roadmap to drive two sets of goals: innovate for superior business value and differentiation, and provide efficient operations through streamlined, waste-free processes and resources.
- Identify the benefits of cloud platforms in increasing efficiency: services that are rapidly deployed and ready for use in matter of minutes versus the weeks or months it traditionally takes
10.30am | Cyber Security: What you can do to combat cyber-attacks on your organisation
Tony Barnes, CEO and Managing Partner of Cyber Research ANZ
- What is cyber security and why does it matter?
- An anatomy of common cyber-attacks on small business and NFPs
- How to reduce the chances of your organisation becoming a cyber-attack victim.
- 10 practical steps towards improving your cyber security
10.55am | Social Media: Building healthy relationships online
Anna McCormack, Beacon Social Media
- This talk will focus on breaking down the existing social barriers across online media and bringing more genuine connection and care to our digital communities - doing away with current social media trends for business and bringing people and relationships back into the spotlight.
11.20am | CRM & Marketing: CRM/on-line marketing for NGOs
Alex Cumberland, Synergy8
- Get an insight into the latest tools and workflows for growing an audience online and better managing relationships with your existing contacts. Reduce the friction between turning strangers into loyal advocates.
11.45am | Video: Tell your story
Ben Amos, Innovate Media
- Learn how to discover your brand's story
- How to tell it through video
- The brain science behind storytelling
- The importance of a consistent brand story
- How to integrate storytelling video content into your existing digital marketing strategy
12.05pm | Panel with all the presenters - Q&A and discussion
12.30pm | Close
Russell is the CEO of Suncare Community Services.
He is an expert in leading organisations and regions through significant change. In particular, Russell focusses on the process of moving organisations from analog and historical or legacy systems, to becoming forward thinking and digitally efficient. To fully leverage people, processes and the new digital opportunities available.
He specialises in taking legacy-based businesses, that need reinvigorating with a clear roadmap to profitability and sustainable growth.
Russell's belief: Business that aren’t prepared to adapt to the digital environment that we now exist in, will cease to be relevant and therefore will disappear over time.
Russell has worked in a number of private and public sector organisations and always focuses on continuous improvement and innovation. He is always looking for a better way or a new way to get things done! He is very interested in innovative management where the focus is on strategic long-term growth and/or betterment of the business, in particular making better use of limited resources to increase productivity, using the latest digital innovation concepts and tools.
Russell has extensive academic experience and has completed a Master of Business, a Bachelor of Business, a Diploma in Leadership and a Company Director's Diploma. He is a graduate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) and until recently was the Chairman of the Sunshine Coast AICD Committee. He also has extensive Board experience and is currently a Committee Member for National Disability Services Queensland and is a former Treasurer for the Australian Smart Communities Association. He has been a Board member of several other organisations including Leading Age Services Australia Queensland, the Australian Association of Convention Bureaus (AACB) and the Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC).