Adam Jones is a Business Process and Systems Specialist and Workflow Max Coach.
With an extensive background in SME and enterprise class business systems as a developer, analyst and trainer, I have never been more excited about the opportunities available to SMEs by the use of secure cloud-based business systems. Never before in history has there been so much business system functionality offered at such a low price point. There's no reason for good businesses to fail anymore.
Cloud Masterclass: How to run your business in the cloud
* BYO laptop or mobile device
To remain viable and competitive in the new digital economy, a smart business now needs to reconsider how they function, operate and communicate, both internally and externally.
This hands-on Masterclass (for any business) is facilitated by Tony Chadwick together with three Queensland expert cloud integrators (all accredited and certified): Adam Jones, Cathy Nolan and Elliot Munroe. They'll share their knowledge and insights on how to take advantage of world-leading cloud workflow platforms.
- For any business or association big or small - e.g. Professional Services, Retail, Tradies, Manufacturing
- Live, interactive and ‘hands-on’ 2.5hr workshop - BYO laptop or mobile device
- Cloud security, reduce spam and the benefits of working in the cloud
- Learn create, deploy and manage the cloud solution that's right for your business
- Latest updates and benefits: Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, Xero and workflow add-ons
- Reduce your running costs, increase your productivity and improve real-time collaboration
- How to ‘work’ - from any device anywhere anytime - 24/7
- Business automation: How to remain competitive in the digital economy
- Range of cloud solutions, self-service options, scalable computing, cloud infrastructure
- Benefits of systemising your business and productising your offerings
- Succession and exit planning / generational transfer / sale of a businesses
- Open Q&A session: Do you have a problem?