Cathy has over 30 years' experience in IT and is a Google G Suite and XERO specialist. Cathy's extensive background in bookkeeping and administration led her into the world of cloud computing and her strategic partnership with XERO shortly after their launch in Australia allowed her to become proficient in the set-up and integration of multiple add-on applications from within the XERO eco system.
Cloud Masterclass: How to run your business in the cloud
* BYO laptop or mobile device
To remain viable and competitive in the new digital economy, a smart business now needs to reconsider how they function, operate and communicate, both internally and externally.
This hands-on Masterclass (for any business) is facilitated by Tony Chadwick together with three Queensland expert cloud integrators (all accredited and certified): Cathy Nolan, Elliot Munroe, and Adam Jones. They'll share their knowledge and insights on how to take advantage of world-leading cloud workflow platforms.
- For any business or association big or small - e.g. Professional Services, Retail, Tradies, Manufacturing
- Live, interactive and ‘hands-on’ 2.5hr workshop - BYO laptop or mobile device
- Cloud security, reduce spam and the benefits of working in the cloud
- Learn create, deploy and manage the cloud solution that's right for your business
- Latest updates and benefits: Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, Xero and workflow add-ons
- Reduce your running costs, increase your productivity and improve real-time collaboration
- How to ‘work’ - from any device anywhere anytime - 24/7
- Business automation: How to remain competitive in the digital economy
- Range of cloud solutions, self-service options, scalable computing, cloud infrastructure
- Benefits of systemising your business and productising your offerings
- Succession and exit planning / generational transfer / sale of a businesses
- Open Q&A session: Do you have a problem?