Cloud Masterclass: How to run your business in the cloud
* BYO laptop or mobile device
To remain viable and competitive in the new digital economy, a smart business now needs to reconsider how they function, operate and communicate, both internally and externally.
This hands-on Masterclass (for any business) is facilitated by Tony Chadwick together with three Queensland expert cloud integrators (all accredited and certified): Elliot Munroe, Adam Jones and Cathy Nolan. They'll share their knowledge and insights on how to take advantage of world-leading cloud workflow platforms.
- For any business or association big or small - e.g. Professional Services, Retail, Tradies, Manufacturing
- Live, interactive and ‘hands-on’ 2.5hr workshop - BYO laptop or mobile device
- Cloud security, reduce spam and the benefits of working in the cloud
- Learn create, deploy and manage the cloud solution that's right for your business
- Latest updates and benefits: Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, Xero and workflow add-ons
- Reduce your running costs, increase your productivity and improve real-time collaboration
- How to ‘work’ - from any device anywhere anytime - 24/7
- Business automation: How to remain competitive in the digital economy
- Range of cloud solutions, self-service options, scalable computing, cloud infrastructure
- Benefits of systemising your business and productising your offerings
- Succession and exit planning / generational transfer / sale of a businesses
- Open Q&A session: Do you have a problem?
1.00pm - 3.30pm
Friday 1 September
Room P8, Plaza Level (Grey Street side)
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
This is a FREE Masterclass.
There is no need to book, but you will need to register to attend CLICK! 2017.
Spaces are strictly limited to 70.
Elliot Munro is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Advisor (MCSA Office 365) with GCITS helping small businesses securely transition to the Microsoft Cloud. Elliot and his team have helped over 270 SEQ businesses automate their processes and work better from all devices.
GCITS is a Microsoft Partner with a Gold Competency in Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions. They won Ingram Micro's 2017 Asia Pacific Cloud Marketplace award for their work in Microsoft Office 365. They were finalists in the 2016 and 2014 Microsoft Australia Partner awards, and winner of the 2015 award for Excellence in Small and Mid-Market Cloud Solutions.