Digital trends: The future!
- Understand digital trends and how businesses are operating in a digitised world
- Technology, Internet of Things, data; How will the digital evolution impact our job skills?
- Know how to evaluate your digital position
- Grasp the impact IoT is already having on businesses
- What to expect in the near future: Robotics in 2020, freelance workforce growth, jobs in demand...
- What you need to know to protect your business within the constant technological change
3.00pm - 4.30pm
Friday 1 September
This is a FREE seminar.
There is no need to book, but you will need to register to attend CLICK! 2017.
Session is shared with:
Founder and Director of Melita.Digital. Mentor & Technologist.
I was charmed into the world of media, advertising and digital marketing over 18 years ago. My journey started in Sydney back in the late 90’s with an advertising agency called DDB Needham. As a young marketing graduate I was instantly drawn to the chaos and excitement of agency life.
After my time in advertising I progressed to publisher / technology environments (Realestate.com.au, APN Digital) to strengthen my expertise in marketing, and it was here I developed my passion and connection with the digital landscape. After APN, I joined Google. While working for the biggest player and with the best minds in the industry, I learned to embrace tech and nurture the inner entrepreneur.
Google forever changed my perspective, approach and out of the box thinking. I realised at this stage that I wanted to break away from the agency model and bring a more personalised approach to Digital Marketing by starting Melita.Digital.
I now use my experiences and expertise to mentor, assist and enable businesses to transform their digital capabilities into our present ‘digital age’. Melita Digital is now three years in operation and we have grown as a business in both client base and skilled staff. We work with global clients and national businesses, with mentoring, workshops, strategy, content creation and digital campaign optimisation.