Jeanette Jifkins is the Principal Lawyer of Onyx Online Law and practices primarily in the areas of general commercial and corporate law, with a focus on working with businesses in the digital space. She's the author of international best-selling book Cover Your Arse Online | A Guide to Protecting Your Online Business Assets and has interests in a variety of online ventures.
Social media = Legal risk for your business
- Discover your risks and responsibilities around social media in your business
- Find out why you need a social media policy and what it should cover
- Understand the importance of staff involvement in your business social media activities
Protect your business: What you need to know
- Learn how the Mandatory Data breach laws apply to you
- Risk management in the age of cyber attacks
- Why not knowing is not an excuse
Jeanette Jifkins is Principal, Onyx Online Law and talks to Pop Up Radio about cyber security and how to protect your business.