Kate is the founder and CEO of Take10 Social, an online collaborative learning community teaching people in business how to use social media more efficiently, effectively and successfully. Through coaching, training, consulting and her online Social Media for Business Bootcamp, Kate has worked with more than 3000 businesses on their social media strategy and implementation.
In her first company, Social Mediology (founded in 2009), Kate continues to consult to many large corporates on using social media as a powerful customer service tool, right through to small business owners who want to reduce confusion and see better results.
Kate is one of the QLD State Government’s Digital Community Champions and is on the board of Moreton Technology Alliance, a membership organistion connecting businesses to technology solution providers across the Moreton Bay Region.
Creating connected customer communities through content
- Learn how to grow a community of people on social media who care about your product or service
- How to create a compelling content calendar that facilitates conversation and drives conversation
- The 7 top performing content types on social media and why you should use them
The making of a digital strategy
- 9 step strategy process
- Goals and objectives
- Action plan by goal, action plan by platform
- Content aggregation strategy
- Development of a conversation/communications calendar
- Integration into business systems and recording of key metrics
Digital marketing panel
Each panel member will speak for 10 minutes on their area of expertise, and then the panel will be open to questions from the audience.
- Kate vanderVoort, Take10 Social (Social Media Advisor)
- Kurt Sanders, The Content Division (Content Marketing Specialist)
- Cat Matson, Chief Digital Officer, City of Brisbane
- Julie Mason (LinkedIn Expert)