After 20 years in marketing, working with some of Australia’s leading brands like Commonwealth Bank Australia and CPA Australia, Tanya discovered her true passion as a Tradigital Strategist. Her ability to seamlessly integrate traditional and digital marketing is a true innovation, and in 2014, she launched Digital Conversations. She passionately supports, educates and creates digitally savvy brands and is the go-to-girl for all things digital and marketing in South East Queensland.
When she's not Chief of Everything at Digital Conversations, or supporting one of her beloved charities, you might find her writing a book, buying shoes or taking care of her fur babies. She was a Finalist in Small Business Champion Awards in 2017 and invited to participate in MIT Global Entrepreneurs Bootcamp. She contributes content to Smallville, CCIQ, RCSA, Social Media Dubai, Dynamic Business, Savvy SME, Recruitloop & Forme Education
Tanya is always learning and believes ambitious people like improvement – “It’s just how we are wired.”
How your employees can help amplify your brand
- How to tap into the power of your staff’s digital profiles
- How to amplify your marketing reach without increasing your budget
- Why partnering with your staff is a massively untapped opportunity for business
Low cost digital tools, tips & tactics
Why work harder when you can work smarter with free and low cost digital tools and apps? There are so many great tools that can help you create and schedule content, be more productive, manage teams and enable you to work more effectively in the digital age.
- Learn about the best free and low cost digital tools and apps that can save you time, money & resources
- Find out how to get more done in less time using these tools
- Get the shortcuts that digital experts use